Sunday 16 March 2014

In Memory Sharon Graham Gould

I nearly didn't go out for today's training run I have been feeling a little bit sad. There was an article in today's Sunday Express Magazine on Ovarian Cancer it told of Sharon's fight for fairer and better treatment which sadly she was denighed depriving her potentially another 9 months with her family. Sharon is survived by her husband and her two teenage sons.


However I managed to force myself out the door and I didn't feel in the mood for listening to music so I thought I would post one of Sharon's songs she was also had an amazing voice:



Therefore it was just my garmin and I on this evenings run. Still the minutes seem to fly by as I was deep in thought and I missed the road I was going to turn down so ended up going a bit further. I am quite pleased with this weeks training I have showed some progress and I am starting to feel stronger. I wish I could say the same for riding my bike!!!

This evening training stats for those running geeks amongst you:
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment